April 2009 - Hot New Junior Plus Size Swimsuits
THIS MONTH'S FEATURE: Hot New Junior plus size swimsuits!
Totally awesome, totally styling and totally fits! What more could a curvaceous, bootylicous teen want in a swimsuit? AlwaysForMe.com knows how hard it is to find a figure flattering swim suit that fits today's more voluptuous teen body. No more big tee shirts over mall-bought suits that just don't cover well. Our new line of plus size junior-sized bathing suits
will have you looking forward to the next pool party or end of school beach bash -- rather than deciding that shorts are okay to swim in, or worse yet, simply not joining in on the fun. These styles are young, hip and look awesome on. We've taken our years of knowledge on how to support and flatter curves, accentuate assets and hide figure flaws, and combined them in teen swim suits
that reflect the latest trends in style, color and patterns. Better still, you don't have to have anyone drive you to the mall or endure try-on's with size 0's. You can buy online from your computer or cell phone. It's super easy and the suits are delivered really fast. Best of all, no one will even know that you're wearing a plus size suit --they'll just think you are a fashionista to envy!
Check out our assortment of plus size one pieces
, tankinis and skirtini swimsuits
, Fall in love with the variety of shapes, sizes, patterns and colors -- including of-the-moment bohemian and goth looks Johnny Depp and Rob Pattison would love!
10 TEEN TIPS TO FLATTER YOUR FIGURE
Would it surprise you to know that the country's leading fashion editors turn to AlwaysForMe.com for the best plus size swim suits for real women and girls? In fact, Seventeen magazine called our suits the "cutest one pieces for larger sizes"
. Hello! Now you can learn the secrets of the stylists to look slimmer and play up your curves:
1. V-necks are super flattering because they draw the eye down elongating your face and narrowing your shoulders. Try a great halter swimsuit style like the Always For Me Hollywood Halter style #9322
2. Swimsuits that come in under the bust make for the best fit since they accentuate the smallest part of the body. Look for eye catching details at the bust line like the color coordinated ring of the Always For Me Chic Negril Twist Bandeau swimsuit- Style# 79365wa
3. An A-line that falls gently from just under the bust creates a longer and leaner look. A-lines are super flattering on fuller figures.The Always For Me Porte Alegre
features a great boho print and open back.
4. Halter necks are great for a variety of bust sizes and let you adjust for comfort and cleavage. Try one in a fun funky print like the Junior's Plus Size Swimwear - Goth Glam Skull Print Two-Piece Halter Tankini - Style #9330
5. Look for fun details that break-up the body and draw the eye in. Removable straps are great for tanning. The Ocho Rios Twist One Piece Bandeau swimsuit
features a bold geometric pattern in the front and a solid black back and removeable straps for that sexy bare shoulder look.
6. Opt for lingerie-like straps that can be adjusted for comfort like a bra, especially when you are bigger busted. The Laguna Two Piece Skirtini- Style #9267
just arrived and is making waves for comfort and style adjust the straps and the skirt length for a look all your own.
7. Adjustable skirts are great for covering thighs and can act as a mini-skirt with any outfit. Everyone wants to be a Goddess
on the beach, and you will be in this sexy plus size swimsuit from Always For Me.
8. A twist front at the bust creates a slimmer silhouette because it focuses the eye at the center line of your body. Featured on the pages of Seventeen magazine this plus size one piece style, the Twist Front Bandeau
is available in four colors, black, brown, coral and turquoise. Priced at only $69, this bathing suit is too cheap to pass up.
9. Side ties can lengthen the leg. If your legs are your best asset, flaunt them in the Rio De Janeiro Twist Bandeau w/Side Adjustable Straps
10. Don't be afraid of color or patterns. Bright colors speak to your fun and confident nature -- and nothing is more attractive than confidence! Patterns and prints fool the eye by keeping it moving - so that you look leaner overall. Make a statement in the new 2009 Go-Go Two Piece Skirtini swimsuit.- Style #9265