An up-and-coming fresh face in plus size fashion, Stacey Jewell is on a mission is to spread a body positive message to men and women of all shapes and sizes. A Florida girl who has migrated to Georgia, Stacey understands the importance of a great swimsuit. From the Atlantic Ocean beaches in West Palm Beach, Florida to the scenic lakes of Georgia, a flawless swimsuit is a must have for her summer attire. This summer, Stacey took to the water in a gorgeous array of plus size swimsuits from Always For Me.
Here she is in one of her favorites from the Timothy Snell X Always For Me Swim collection. The Jaden plus size swimsuit is a playful and sexy edition to the collection. One part sporty, one part sexy and more than a little bit fun – this bathing suit is everything a girl could ask for. Cut low on the leg for medium coverage, it’s made from panels of geometric print and black for a waist defining midsection. Its zip front can be adjusted to your activities and ideal neckline.
One of the newest members of our Always For Me Swim Squad, Stacey shares some summer time inspiration.
1. When someone says “Summer” I think of … Days on the lake in a boat with sun shining down and wind in my hair.
2.This summer, I can’t wait to wear my … Timothy Snell Jaden Scuba and AFM Crochet Lace Up cover up
3. My fantasy getaway destination is … Bali in a hut over the ocean
4. Which iconic summer film best describes your life? Once upon a time Dirty Dancing but now in the hustle and bustle of life Jaws is probably more accurate 😂
5. My favorite summer fashion trend for 2017 is … High waisted shorts
6. Baywatch is back! Which celebrity would you want to meet on the beach? Gerard Butler for sure.
7. What is your favorite summer memory? A month long vacation we took around the United States.
8. My summer beauty tip to look fabulous is? Highlighter, highlighter, highlighter!
9. How do you overcome swimsuit anxiety? My advice for anyone hitting the beach, pool or lake this year is just to put one on with no reservation!
10. What advice you would give your younger self? You are beautiful no matter what and as Eleanor Roosevelt said, “no one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” I would tell my younger self to stop obsessing over details that don’t matter. Hold onto your youth and innocence.
Name: Stacey Jewell
Social Media: @thestaceyjewell